Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and purchase through any of these links. Opinions are always my own.
Are you a Travel Junkie?
Most people enjoy travel, but some of us simply can’t function without having our next trip in the books. It doesn’t really matter where we go, as long as we are exploring. Check out my reader-inspired Top 12 Reasons you might be a travel junkie!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links & I may be compensated if you click on or purchase from links on this page. Purchasing through these links DOES NOT result in any extra cost to you; however, it DOES help me continue to operate this website! 🙂
You Might be a Travel Junkie if…
12. You have anxiety because you don’t currently have any travel reservations.
11. You have 3 tabs open on your work computer – one for kayak, one for Airbnb and one for your job.
10. You’ve been home one week, and you are already bored.
9. You have an album on your phone labeled, “Next Vacay,” filled with pictures of exotic places
8. You spend more time at an Airbnb more than you do in your own home.
7. Your entire life can be crammed into a 50L backpack.
6. You’ve asked yourself things like, “New bed or trip to Prague?”
5. You go to Prague and sleep on a mattress for 6 months – because you can’t afford the bed.
4. You sleep on just the mattress for 6 MORE months because, hey, that amount of money will pay for 4 nights in Bruges. You’ll have a bed while you’re in Bruges.
3. Passport stamps are your only real possessions.
2. Your bag stays packed with travel essentials and ready to go at all times.
1. You use the plane ride home to map out your next adventure.
Did you relate to this post? Go ahead and share it!